Search This Blog

Sunday, 4 March 2018

Blake.o camp reflection.

WAINUI CAMP, 2018


What is your best memory of Tōtara camp?

- My best memory at camp was the activities the one I liked the most was the outdoor living because we got to make huts that all of our group had to fit in , and we had to make a sort of speech to present.

What challenged you on camp and how did you get through this challenge?

- It challenged me when we made the hut because everyone was taking the things that we were using and we weren't allowed to go out far because there was a big drop but there was all of the good stuff down there but we couldn't get it.

How did you show Active Listening on camp and why was it important?



-I showed active listing at camp so I knew where I was going and what I was doing so I didn't end up wandering around or being with another group. I also showed active listening to the instructs showing us what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment