![]() |
| Birds eye view. |
![]() |
| Worms eye view |
![]() |
| Long shot. |
![]() |
| Extreme close up |
![]() |
| Close up |
1.
My favourite photo is the close up because Tyler is in the bin.
2
The photo we worked on the most was birds eye view because I had to get on the mattress.
3
Extreme close up because people could think it's a eye but it's the hole in the orange cone.
4
The worms eye view because it is down low and it would be sad because it's really boring.
5
I would change worms eye view because its looking straight but if I looked up taking the photo it would look alot better.





Very creative birds eye view photo and it kind of does look like something going across the screen in the snails eye!
ReplyDelete- Miss Lamond