On the 30th of April I entered the creative cave at 8:45 AM because school started and everyone came to school. As soon as I walked in all I could see was broken glass , drink bottles , hand/foot prints , money , hat , lift bottle and the fish tank stones.
I suspect that the person that did the crime was a number of people ........ Mr Henderson , Ms L , Mrs T and Mrs Anderson. Because Mr Henderson went to Hong Kong ant there was a Hong Kong coin and he had a cross country drink bottle. Ms Lamond had her hat on the ground. Mrs m had her pink hiver. mrs t had her drink bottle opened on the ground and I reacon that she writ ed the note saying HA HA payback for annoying me. so I am positive that the people that stole the fish tank is ............ THE TEACHERS !!!!
I suspect that the person that did the crime was a number of people ........ Mr Henderson , Ms L , Mrs T and Mrs Anderson. Because Mr Henderson went to Hong Kong ant there was a Hong Kong coin and he had a cross country drink bottle. Ms Lamond had her hat on the ground. Mrs m had her pink hiver. mrs t had her drink bottle opened on the ground and I reacon that she writ ed the note saying HA HA payback for annoying me. so I am positive that the people that stole the fish tank is ............ THE TEACHERS !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment