Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

ALL ABOUT ME

Who is in my family/whanau?
My mum Jenna my sister Grace and my other sister Jaymes and my and my Nana.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Play basketball and play football and listening to music playing with my friends and going fishing and also I like going to the pool and going to the beach and playing sports.


What do you like to do at school?
I like seeing my friends at school and playing with them and I like learning different things in maths.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to improve my writing because last year I wasn't the good at writing because I wasn't listening half of the time.
What helps you learn?
It helps me when I sit away from my friends so I listen.


What stops you learning?
it stops me learning when my friends follow me and keep annoying me.

Who are my friends at school?
Peyton , Dominic , Tyler D , Cooper , Liam D , Dylan , Layton , Naoki , Kasper , eli , Millin , Ben.
What was the best part of the holidays?
Nothing.........

1 comment:

  1. We will work on your writing this year so you can feel more confident with it. It's great that you are into sports and such a range - softball, basketball, football the list goes on.....

    ReplyDelete