Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 February 2018

Blake's Week 2 reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:               Week:
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
What challenged me over last two weeks?
the thing that challenged me was the tink tank questions because I didn't know how to figure some of the questions out.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
Next time I should ask for some help and i should wright the question out instead of thinking it in my mind.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My goal for next week is to work away form some of my friends because some times I get desecrated when I sit by my friends and get carried away talking to them.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I greeted my teacher mostly every day and other teachers/ relievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment